Tag Archives: deadly

McDonald’s allegedly gives hot chocolate to man with deadly dairy allergy – Fox News

A mistaken drink order could have killed a man at a  McDonald’s in England. A paramedic reportedly ordered a black coffee but was accidentally given chocolate milk. Unfortunately, the customer suffers from a severe lactose allergy. All it took was one sip of the wrong beverage for a severe reaction to begin. George Brown, a 22-year-old paramedic,… Read More »

Mom accidentally fills home with deadly chlorine gas in attempt to unblock toilet

A mom was forced to call the fire department after nearly gassing herself to death while attempting to unblock her toilet. Dominique Heath, from Nailsea, a town two and a half hours west of London, used two common household products hours apart for the job but ended up accidentally filling her home with deadly chlorine… Read More »